Automotive Repair Insurance: How You Can Get It
Insuring your car with an automotive repair insurance is the best decision you ever make if you are currently a car owner. If you are not, would you like to own a car in the near future? Owing a car is great way to travel, camp, and just live. If you would like to own a vehicle or if you are already a car owner, you will need to make sure that your auto repair is insured by purchasing an automotive repair insurance the most people called mechanical breakdown insurance.
Automotive repair insurance is important and can save you money. If you are ever involved in car breakdown, auto repair insurance can cover to pay for repair done to your car or any replacement of components. That is why it is important that you have adequate car repair insurance coverage on your car.
How To Find An Automotive Repair Insurance
If this is your first time trying to buy automotive breakdown insurance, you may be unsure as to where you can get it from. When looking to acquire insurance, you will find that you have a number of different options. For starters, you will need to find an automotive repair insurance company to do business with. When it comes to finding an auto repair insurance company, there are a number of different approaches that you can take.
One of the easiest ways that you can go about finding a motor repair insurance company to do business with is online search, using your local phone book or your automotive service centre. In my opinion your automotive service centre is the best to refer too because they work hand in hand with different car repair insurance and they have good relationship to help you and any car owner to save money on auto repair. You can also use business directory section or the yellow pages. When looking for an auto repair insurance company that can provide you with car repair insurance that regularly offer a wide range of different insurance policies.
When using the internet, you can use online business directories or online phone books to find local automotive repair insurance providers that may offer auto repair insurance. You can also find car repair insurance companies that are referred to as national insurance companies. These national repair insurance companies can easily be found by performing a standard internet search. When performing a standard internet search, you may want to search with phrases like “car repair insurance,” “repair insurance company”, “ auto repairs insurance”, or “ insurance for car repairs”.
You may also want to take the time to speak with your current insurance provider. If you have an automobile insurance policy, you may want to speak with one of your insurance agents. While not all insurance companies offer automotive repair insurance, a large number of them do. It is also important to mention that you may receive a multiple policy discount. Many car repairs insurance companies reward their customers, like you, for regularly doing business with them.
Now that you know how you can go about finding a car repair insurance company, you be wondering what you should look for in one. You are advised to go with repair insurance company that you know is a reliable and trustworthy one. That is why it is advised that you first see if your current insurance company offers motor repairs insurance. If they do not, you will want to take the time to examine the insurance company that you are interested in doing business with. You can do so either by asking those that you know for recommendations, using the internet or your automotive repair mechanic.
What Are The Benefits When You Purchasing Automotive Repair Insurance
An automotive repair insurance covers your car repairs or replacement of component required as result of mechanical breakdown occurring during the validity of mechanical breakdown insurance . All your car repair work are authorised in advance and carried out by the repairing automotive service centre and any other dealer as appointed by you. Car repair insurance request your car must be serviced and maintained at an auto repair center, franchised dealership, or a RMI accredited. Repair insurance covers petrol and diesel engine cars. You must ensure that your car is maintained according to the vehicle manufacturers specification and avoid D.I.Y. You need also to service your car every 6 months or 10,ooo, 15,000, or 25,000 km whichever come first if you driving petrol vehicle. If your car is diesel engine ensure your car service, maintained according to the specification, every 6 months or 5000 km whichever come first. Auto repairs insurances insist your vehicle must be serviced and repaired at RMI accredited and an authorised franchise dealer. You car service invoice must be signed, reflecting your policy number, and the current odometer reading and send to mechanical breakdown insurance within 10 days of the service date as proof of all your services done will be request in the event claim. If you do not have any service history your responsibility to have your car serviced within 30 days of purchase.
Your car is covered against sudden and unforeseen breaking, collapse or failure of the components covered. I will bring you a list of the components you are covered. Before that I want to mention your claim depending on the age and distance covered by your car at the time when you purchasing a mechanical breakdown insurance. You must check which plan your car is covered down here :
Benefit A: Your car must be less than 5 years old and with less than 120,000 kms at the date of purchasing repair insurance.
Benefit B: Less than 8 years old and with less than 160,000 kms at the date of purchasing repair insurance.
Benefit C: Your car that not fall into any of the above plan at the date of purchasing repair insurance.
Most automotive repair insurance policies also cover costs associated with auto repair, such as:
Towing : When is any mechanical breakdown of any of the covered components an mechanical breakdown insurance will arrange for the towing of your car to nearest approved dealer or automotive service centre. You pay for the towing and auto repair insurance reimburse your money back.
Roadside Assistance: Changing of flat tyre will be arranged.
Assistance In The Event Of Flat Battery: You will be assisted in having your car started. (You are allowed 2 calls per year)
Run Out Of Fuel: Breakdown mechanical insurance will arrange delivery of 10 litres of fuel in the event of you running out of fuel. ( Limited to 2 calls per year).
Keys Locked In Vehicle: Auto repair insurance will dispatch a lock smith to open your car and retrieve the keys only, Where your keys have been locked in your car.
What Are The Components Covered By An Automotive Repair Insurance.
When your car breakdown many mechanical breakdown insurances give you a list of components covered. Any number of failures or your car repairs that occur at the same time shall be treated as one claim. The amount of the money authorised will not exceed the amount of the major component benefit. Do not leave this opportunity pass you by. You can save money on your car repairs I am talking about massive repairs like engine, gearbox ect. For now there is all the components covered when you buy an automotive repair insurance:
- Engine: All internal components from oil pump, crank shaft, big end and main bearing, cone rod, push rod, gudgeon pins, pistons and rings, camshaft, valves, valves guides, cam followers, timing gear and tensioner, timing chain, flywheel. Decarbonisation and failures caused by build-up of carbon deposit, cylinder head gaskets, and burn valves.
- Casings: Engine bloc, cylinder head, gearbox, differential and drive unit casing, inlet and exhaust manifolds are covered in the event of damage being brought about by the failure of a covered component.
- Manual Transmission: All internal components including gears, shaft, syncro hub and rings, selectors, bearing and bushes plus gear level linkages.
- Automatic Transmission: Internal components including torque convertor, servos and governor, valve body, syncro clutch and brake bands, bearings and bushes plus gear level and linkages, gears, and shafts.
- Differential: Including all internal parts, crown wheel and pinion, differential unit, side shaft and bearings.
- Steering Mechanism: Steering wheel , column shaft, bearing and joints, internal components of steering rack and pinion, tie rod ends, servo steering pump and reservoir and all internal pats of steering box. Rubber dust covers and piping not covered.
- Management System: Engine and transmission management control units only.
- Turbo Assembly: Original manufacture fitted Turbo charger only, includes impellers, shafts, bushes and casing the intercooler is not cover.
- CV Joints: Constant velocity joint inner and outer CV Joint rubber boots are excluding.
- Front Wheel Drive Unit: External drive shaft, coupling, hubs and bearings, drive flanges.
- Propshaft: Universal joints and centre bearing.
- Braking System: Master cylinder, servo unit, disc and callipers, drums, wheel cylinders and ABS control unit and all sensors, vacum pump on diesel cars only. Any friction materials are excluded.
- Fuel System: Mechanical and electric fuel pumps, fuel injection control and sensor units and injectors any calibration or service for this components not covered.
- Electronic Ignition: Distributor and coil packs.
- Electrical Components: Starter motor including ring gear, alternator, windscreen wiper motors and electric window motors. No switches and relays are covered.
- Air Conditioner: Compressor only.
- Clutch: Clutch plate, pressure plate, clutch fork, master and slave cylinder, release bearing and pilot bearing are covered.
- Suspension: Upper and lower wishbones with associated ball joint, bushes and springs.
- Wheel Bearings: All wheel bearing.
- Overheating: Breakdown due to overheating.
- Cooling System: Water pump, thermostat and radiator cooling fan assembly, welsh plugs. Fan blades are not covered.
- Radiator: Radiator engine cooling only.
- Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Cam-belt Failure: Cam-belt and tensioner excluding your routine maintenance.
- Electric Sunroof Motors: Electric motors.
- Tow-In Charge: Tow-in charges covered when valid claim being accepted by your breakdown mechanical insurance.
- Alarms/Immobiliser/Central Locking: Alarm and immobiliser control units excluding remote and batteries. Central locking pump only.
- GPS Navigation System: Navigation display unit, navigation control module and navigation system harness.
- DVD Entertainment System: LCD screen, RF modulator, video cassette player, digital video disc player and power convertor.
- Telephone System: Phone, speakers, microphone, charger and cradle.
- Car Hire/Public Transport: Car hire from a recognised Car Hire Company in when repairs not being completed within 8 working days hours from the authorisation of your claim. May be due to non-availability of your car parts. Public transport is covered to original destination of home and used tickets must submitted.
- Hotel Accommodation: Hotel accommodation is covered if the breakdown happen in excess of 100 km’s from insured’s place of residence.
- Instalment Payment Protection: Should repairs be delayed for 14 days or more including public holidays and weekends, from the date of claim authorisation as result of auto parts not available your auto repairs insurance reimburse you for that portion of the monthly instalment for which the car repairs were delayed.
- Insurance Excess Payment: Where your vehicle is a total loss and the excess cannot be recovered under another policy. Your auto repair insurance will reimburse the excess up to the limits of Liability subject to new policy being taken out on the replacement vehicle.
I, Fouzi thank you for your visit and subscribe to automotive service centre. The part one of my Ebook ( How You Diagnose Your Car Problems To Save Money ) is Free for you to download subscribe now. If you need an automotive service repairs, any advice, quotations, prices, servicing your car contact me at fouzis service centre we offer the best service and prices in town for almost 15 years. Are you looking for the best price on autoparts click here.
We Are Retail Motoring Industry Organisation (RMI) And Insurance Warranty Accredited. In House Financing Arrangement.
Automotive Service And Repair Manual, For Your Car Buy It Now.
Automotive Service Free Car Care Manual For Every Car Owner
How to Tune-up a car and prices. Major Service An Oil Change
Special Coupons For You. 30% Discount
And lastly, if you would don’t mind, and I’m certainly very appreciative if you can, would you mind giving this post a shout out to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or +1? Just doing what I can to give some solid content to the community, anything you can do in return is always appreciated!
Do You Want To Subscribe To My Free Information, Advice, News Letters And My Special Use The Form On Side Bar.