What Difference Between The Turbo Motor And Turbo Charger ?
A turbo motor, turbo engine, super turbo charger,and turbocharger are all different names but they all have the same function. There are others types of turbos, like turbo motor, turbo propeller and turbo reactor they are used in airplanes and helicopters. There is a difference between these turbos and the turbo motor installed in your car for your information . All these turbos use a combustion chamber, that use fuel injection systems, that are equipped with different turbines. The turbo motor your car is using, has no combustion chamber
The turbo motor installed in your car is to give you more power and speed. The research shows that a turbo motor increase the power of the engine of up to 35 per cent. Turbo-motor were the first in diesel ships in the early 19th century and were in cars sometime later the concept behind turbo motor is that the air and fuel mixtures through the air and using the fuel to create more energy to the power of your car. In simple words, more air and fuel mixture ratio allowing the engine to go faster. Turbo-motor has advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of turbo Motor
– The turbo motor increase the power of the engine up to 40 per cent. This is useful for the inhabitants hilly areas and regular freeway drivers.
– The turbo motor use wasted energy to create more energy to your car making an environmentally friendly by reducing carbon dioxide emissions sharply, is a major source of pollution.
– lncreased the engine power and lower emissions, make your car up to 20% more fuel efficient than before. It helps your car by longer routes trip environment friendly and consume a smaller amounts of fuel.
– On the turbo motor they are two turbines works at same time to get and achieve the speed you desire quickly.
Disadvantages Of Turbo Motor
You may feel a sudden press if the car achieved turbo speeds. Also turbo speeds can be achieved only by and it takes, but this problem can be solved by a twin Turbo Power.
– If your car has a fuel – injection, there may be other setting must be done before the turbo motor can rich the speed. If you install or you done modification to fit a turbo motor in your car engine take that setting in consideration. Other ways is going to have malfunctioning of the system that control fuel and air mixture ratios that mean is not going to be enough fuel and air for turbo motor to perform to the speed you want for your car.
– The failure of your turbo motor cause low speed, and your car loose all the performance.
Components Of The Turbo Motor
The turbo motor is equipped with two turbines. The first turbine is in the front of the turbo motor and is admission turbine. The second turbine is the rear one more is getting the speed of gases exhaust, give more speed to the front one to absorb the mass of the air the engine need to get to the speed. Both turbines run on the same shaft axle. Bearings, and the seal is the cause of your turbo motor to leak oil and start smoking.
I fouzi thank you for visiting my website and subscribe for all the free information. If you car is in need of the turbo motor repairs contact me at Fouzis Service Centre. If you are looking for the best prices for turbo motor click here. The part one of my ebook ( How You Diagnose Your Car Problem To Save Money ) is Free.
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”1″] KP39 turbocharger[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”2″]godspeed universal T3 and T3 turbocharger[/affmage]