Whilst on older model cars an air conditioning system may have been considered a luxury. Today its a necessity rampant crime necessitate that we drive with our car windows tightly shut. Global worming is an other factor.
Air conditioning System Principals
This system function on the same principal as your domestic refrigerator. The air conditioning system is controlled by a switch on your car dashboard. The common refrigerant used is the frigen F12 or freon 12 this is dangerous substance. Is very cold liquid and if it touches the skin can cause cold burn and frostbite. This gas has no odour, is heavier than air, and can cause asphyxiation.It does not burn, but if is exposed to the fire causes to it to break down into constituent gases. If you have an air conditioning system and your car catches fire you going to have a problem.
The air conditioning system in your car is to maintains good temperature by activating the compressor on and off according to the pressure within the system and by maintaining a mix of cooled, outside and heated air, using the same blower heater core and the outlet duct system that the heating system uses.
Main Components Of An Air Conditioning System
The main components of the air conditioning system include a belt driven compressor, an accumulator, a condenser, and evaporator.
This unit is installed in housing under your car dashboard , which takes the work of the normal air housing. This housing contains normal heat exchanger unit for worming the intake air. The air entering the evaporator core by the action of the blower. When the air leaves the evaporator it enters the heater air conditioner duct assembly and that means of a manually controlled deflector. The air either passes through or bypasses the heater core to provide the desired your car temperature.
Is attached to your car radiator system. The frigen the compressor is pumping is coming from accumulator or receiver after been circulated and cooled by the fan radiator. Get your air conditioning system condenser with life guaranty.
To keep the air conditioning system in good order, there are maintenance steps should be performed on regular basis to ensure that the air conditioning system in your car continues to operate and you save your self money. All the steps you going to learn there are free to thank you visiting my website. You don’t need to subscribe if you don’t want.
– Check the tension of the air conditioning system compressor drive belt and adjust it if is loose.
– Visually inspect the condition of the hoses. Look for any cracks. hardening and other deterioration. For your safety don’t move or loose any of the hoses until the system is empty from the gas.
– Clean the condenser of dirt, insects, leaves or bugs, stuck on the front of the condenser by using cold water or air pressure. You can even use a soft bristle brush to remove the dirt.
– Be sure the evaporator drain is open using a wire into the drain tube occasionally.
– This is the most important operation you need to take care of.In order it save your car’s air conditioning system compressor. Being aware what the cost of your car compressor is looking after it will save you money. Winter is coming , you not going to use your car air conditioning system this does not mean that you must continue maintaining it. Your car air conditioning system should be run about 10 minutes at least once every month.
I, Fouzi thank you for your visit and subscribe for next car problems information. If your vehicle is in need of maintenance or repairs contact me at Fouzis Service Centre. For free quotation, prices and free ebook subscribe now. The part one ( How You Diagnose Your Car Problem To Save Money ) is Free for you is limited edition. If you need air conditioning system component there are some of the auto parts down here. Or you can start from this online store.